- BREATHABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND LONG LASTING. Mohair fiber acts as a natural insulator, keeping you snug in all seasons. Luxuriously lightweight, yet one of the most durable fibers
- LUSTROUS TEXTURES AND MAGICAL COLOURS. Mohair accepts dyes magnificently and retains colors
- CREASE RESISTANT. Mohair blankets have an innate elasticity, keeping their shape, and do not crease
- HIGH NATURAL CONTENT (89%), 55% mohair 34% merino wool 11% nylon. Mohair used in our blankets is a natural renewable resource derived from best practice farming and best environment for Angora goats in South Africa
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS. Hand wash in luke warm water or dry clean. Do not tumble (spin) dry. Properly cared for blankets are passed down through generations.
130 x 180 cm