- KEEPS FEET DRY, FRESH AND RESISTS BLISTERS; the natural wickability of mohair quickly absorbs moisture and wicks perspiration away from the foot; the smooth cuticle structure of mohair fiber gives socks a smooth surface, reducing chafing and blisters
- BREATHABLE, MAINTAINS OPTIMAL FOOT TEMPERATURE AND IS DURABLE; mohair is a natural insulator ensuring thermal balance in all seasons; it’s pliable nature makes it stronger than wool, elongates up to 30% and returns to maintain shape; limited tendency to shrink during washing
- BREEZER MODEL HIGH NATURAL CONTENT CUSHIONED LOW-LIP SOCK IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR AND SPORTS ACTIVITIES. 27% mohair 27% merino wool 21% bamboo 20% polyamide 5% cotton
- TRACKER MODEL HIGH NATURAL CONTENT CUSHIONED HIGH SOCK IDEAL FOR ALL SEASONS OUTDOOR WEAR, HIKING AND CLIMBING; 18% mohair 18% merino wool 36% bamboo 28% polyamide
- PROVEN AND USED BY THE STREMFELJ’S. FIRST MARRIED COUPLE TO SUMMIT EVEREST (1990). ANDREJ achieved the first ascent of EVEREST on the new route WEST RIDGE (1979). Bold first ascent alpine style of Kangchenjunga SOUTH RIDGE (1991) for which he was awarded with the first ever PIOLET ‘OR. He was recognised with a PIOLET’ OR LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD in 2018
- CUSTOMERS FIRST ALWAYS. We exist because of our customers, and the foot comfort measurable only in mohair socks. Contact us for any help needed and LOVE THE WALK with us.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari