- KEEPS FEET DRY, FRESH AND RESISTS BLISTERS; the natural wickability of mohair quickly absorbs moisture and wicks perspiration away from the foot; the smooth cuticle structure of mohair fiber gives socks a smooth surface, reducing chafing and blisters
- BREATHABLE, MAINTAINS OPTIMAL FOOT TEMPERATURE AND IS DURABLE; mohair is a natural insulator ensuring thermal balance in all seasons; it’s pliable nature makes it stronger than wool, elongates up to 30% and returns to maintain shape; limited tendency to shrink during washing
- 40% Mohair, 40% Wool, 20% Polyamide
- HIGH DRESS SOCKS, IDEAL FOR FORMAL AND EVERYDAY WEAR; the smooth fiber structure of mohair prevents the buildup of bacteria keeping socks fresh for up to 7 days of continuous wearing
- HIGH NATURAL CONTENT, FINE-KNIT HIGH FORMAL SOCKS; 40% mohair 40% merino wool 20% polyamide. Mohair used in our socks is a natural renewable resource derived from best practice farming and best environment for Angora goats in South Africa
- CUSTOMERS FIRST ALWAYS. We exist because of our customers, and the foot comfort measurable only in mohair socks. Contact us for any help needed and LOVE THE WALK with us.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari