- KEEPS FEET DRY, FRESH AND RESISTS BLISTERS; the natural wickability of mohair quickly absorbs moisture and wicks perspiration away from the foot; the smooth cuticle structure of mohair fiber gives socks a smooth surface, reducing chafing and blisters
- BREATHABLE, MAINTAINS OPTIMAL FOOT TEMPERATURE AND IS DURABLE; mohair is a natural insulator ensuring thermal balance in all seasons; it’s pliable nature makes it stronger than wool, elongates up to 30% and returns to maintain shape; limited tendency to shrink during washing
- IDEAL FOR EVERYDAY WEAR, CASUAL AND WORK; the smooth fiber structure of mohair prevents the buildup of bacteria keeping socks fresh for up to 7 days of continuous wearing
- HIGH NATURAL CONTENT, FINE-KNIT CREW SOCK; 40% mohair 40% merino wool 20% polyamide. Mohair used in our socks is a natural renewable resource derived from best practice farming and best environment for Angora goats in South Africa
- CUSTOMERS FIRST ALWAYS. We exist because of our customers, and the foot comfort measurable only in mohair socks. Contact us for any help needed and LOVE THE WALK with us.