- BREATHABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND LONG LASTING. Mohair fiber acts as a natural insulator, keeping you snug in all seasons. Luxuriously lightweight, yet one of the most durable fibers
- LUSTROUS TEXTURES AND MAGICAL COLOURS. Mohair accepts dyes magnificently and retains colors
- CREASE RESISTANT. Mohair blankets have an innate elasticity, keeping their shape, and do not crease
- HIGH NATURAL CONTENT (89%), 55% mohair 34% merino wool 11% nylon. Mohair used in our blankets is a natural renewable resource derived from best practice farming and best environment for Angora goats in South Africa
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS. Hand wash in luke warm water or dry clean. Do not tumble (spin) dry. Properly cared for blankets are passed down through generations
- CUSTOMERS FIRST ALWAYS. We exist because of our customers, and the foot comfort measurable only in mohair socks. Contact us for any help needed and LOVE THE WALK with us.
110 x 130 cm, 130 x 180 cm
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing United States (US). You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari